Friday, October 16, 2009

Time to take care of myself ---ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I have been doing so well at blogging before I go to bed it is getting close to being a habit. YES! Even though I do not feel well and have cut way back on what I've done today. Tom heated up a can of soup for me for dinner and I had soup and crackers and that was more than fine with me. I've slept most of the day. It is not a luxury but a necessity today. I am here at the computer to keep the momentum going and because writing the blog really does make me feel better. I have a feeling that if something is not posted here everyday it would be a good bet that I would be in the hospital were I would have no Internet access. Anyway I picked out one of my favorite older pictures that makes me smile to post and since I've slept most of the day it is also appropriate.

No comments: