Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jordan


The other day I was trying to get some pictures of the neighbors cats. I don't have any cats and no cat pictures but i wanted some for Halloween pictures. However, Jordan was real interested in what I was doing so he keep running back and forth in front of me. Having raised 6 kids of my own I thought it was funny, but it was driving his dad crazy. I just stopped trying for the cat and took pictures of Jordan instead. Jordan's parent's are always worried that he'll bother us, but personally I like having him around so to show his parents it didn't bother me I decided to make a copy even if the picture was not my best because he was moving. I took it down to the local Wal-Mart to print the picture (my printer was out of ink) and they demanded proof that I took the picture and was not copying a professionally done photo. How funny But in a way flattering, too. You just never know when one of those delightful moments will come into your life. Jordan's dad was surprised and delighted, too. All in all a pretty good day.

No comments: