Sunday, October 18, 2009

Life goes on







It's was still in a rain mode around here when these pictures where taken, but with a lot of encouraging from my husband I went out between rain storms and took these pictures. My husband was kind enough to have found this old tree in the woods close to the house so I wouldn't have to go far for some photo ops. I've got to admit the tree has lots of character, even the holes and moldy places were intriguing (see the small pics); they where like little natural abstracts. The tree itself reminds me of the title of this blog. With the leaves, although just a few, on the tree; in spite of the big hollows and the new growth young, green and healthy at the bottom. These pictures are worth a thousand words with many metaphors and life lessons that can be drawn from them. I came up with quite a few, but I'd like for you to look at them and come up with your own. Please feel free to leave your interpretation in the comments section, I look forward to them.

No comments: