Thursday, October 1, 2009

October GOALS







I have not paid much attention to this blog over the past month but my highest priority goals were to find some good inexpensive editing software and learn how to use it. Now even though I still have lots to learn I have also learned lots and its time to move on with my priorities. First it was getting used to my camera as top goal, then editing, now in October my top priority shifts to developing and making my blog run smoothly and keeping it interesting and up to date. I won't stop working on the others just the priority changed. I look forward to finding out how well I do; if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. ;-D Enjoy my newly edited photos.



1 comment:

Lolit C said...

Hi Johnina, this is a very nice page...thanks for sharing it to us...actually I have started one here in blogger too but didnt publish it yet...am in the polishing stage. It's simple as a starter. Keep it up. You're right, art is innate and you can squeeze it in anytime in our busy life...More powers. I'll be following.

Regards,
Lolit C