Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is Halloween


This is one of my favorite movies.  It does have an offbeat sense of humor including a two-faced politician for Mayor.  His head swivels when he has to make a decision.  The whole movie is filled with visual plays on words.  Even though you might think this is only a simple kids movie it is not; there is plenty of hidden meanings like the Mayor to watch for.  It is indeed a movie you need to set and watch to catch the entirety of the movie, it is very cleverly done.  Plus this movie has a good basic moral to it.  Apparently I am not the only one to love "The Nightmare Before Christmas" as it has been out for many years and has been redone a couple of times.  I think the last time they redid it it was in 3-D.  The kids and I have enjoyed it for years and it is starting on a third generation.  I hope you enjoy this little celebration of Halloween.
Happy Halloween


Johnina  ;^D

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's been a long time since I've seen this -- time to watch it again, I think! Happy Halloween to you!