Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Editing Program

This is going to be a short post.  Bad night last night.  Dreamed and then pain in my dream and I started crying in my dream from the pain only to wake up crying and in pain.  I hate nights like that.
Yesterday was not all bad I got a new editing program from a friend.  At first I accidentally downloaded the wrong program, but it was free so I left it and went on to find the correct program which was a free trial (bummer).  Anyway I tried out the programs and played with them without any particular idea in mind.  I did come up with this picture which I do like.  I hope you enjoy it ,too.
Johnina :^A 

2 comments:

Irene said...

Too bad it's only a free trial. Will you buy it or is it too expensive? Worth the effort? Nice picture! Sorry about the pain. Not very good if you wake up crying.

Zuzana said...

I am sorry that you were in s much pain. That must be truly awful...
I hate free trials, just when one gets used them, they expire. I have experienced though that at times you can ask for an extension.;)
xo