Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hooray for me


Went in for my IVIG today, not my favorite thing to do. I got weighed, even less of a favorite thing except for today, because we figured out that since last Nov. I have lost 23 lbs. I finished a really good book, "A Great and Terrible Beauty" In fact it was more than good it was great. It is a teen fantasy set in a Victorian private school. It was a very good tale of growing up and growing into ones own power. I also did a lot of photo organizing. Than I ran errands. A very full day. Hooray for me all the way around; for the weight loss and getting so much accomplished.

Website from my friends at MSS:
http://wdphotografics.blogspot.com/
Wayne does not post very often but what is there is truly impressive; lots of information, inspiration, beautiful photographs. It is well worth reading ALL of his posts and checking for new ones. He also sells from this website. Check this one out.

No comments: