Friday, February 5, 2010

Spring has sprung

At my house we have had a terrible time with the Internet over the past several days. It took me well over an hour to download 2 photos Tues. Sometimes the Internet would only stay up for a couple of minutes and then take forever to come back. I got real frustrated and stopped trying. My provider just got it fixed last night, but I was too tired to post on my blog so I'm starting again today.
Tues was a wonderful, hopeful day, my pain was lessening after coming down on my pain medicines (I thought I was going to have to make an ER visit for the pain the first week of coming down), the sun was out (a rarity lately), I saw the first buds on the trees (see above), saw three robins who would not stay still to be photographed, felt good enough to go seed searching, found some cacti that I really liked and purchased two, started some cacti seeds and some seeds for my garden. All in all a day I thoroughly enjoyed. Personally I don't care what General Lee (the official Georgia groundhog) says about when spring is going to come, I watch for other signs in nature and since I've be into photography I've noticed them more. It certainly brightened that day.
Last night I sterilized the seed starters from last year and refilled one with peat pots and they are ready for seeds tonight. I'm looking forward to planting it.

Websites from my friends at MSS:
Roxane Bay at http://bluebayphotography.com
This is a sales site. It is well done and easy to navigate. She has some truly wonderful photos.
Raymond Fuller at http://raymondfullerphotography.com
This is also a sales site some of which is under construction. I really like his photo and hope he continues to build his site.

1 comment:

Zuzana said...

Ah, beautiful! No spring sign here just yet, we are in the depths of the coldest winter on record.;)
Have a lovely weekend,
xo
Zuzana