Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whooops!!!!

Today after going to physical therapy; I stopped to take some pictures of the old Griffin library, first known as Hawke Free Children's Library.  It is really quite an impressive old building that is now used by the school district.  I had taken a couple of pictures of it while waiting at the stop light there, but I wanted to get more pictures from different angles for a photo site I just joined Paintmyphotos this site is for photographers to share their photographs with artists to make derivative pieces from.  Something I would like to do as I started taking photos for reference for my own drawings and paintings.  I really think it would be neat to have someone choose one of my photos to paint.  I'd really like to see what they would come up with.
However I had a bit of bad luck and my bad ankle which is why I go to PT gave out from under me and down I went. HARD. Onto the concrete walkway.  I seriously twisted my knee and ankle and spent 5 hours in the ER.  They cast my knee because it was so unstable, making it even harder to walk at least for now.  Consequently I didn't have time to edit very may photos; maybe tomorrow I can.  Doesn't the temporary cast look like fun; crutches too.  Oh well at least it's temporary.

2 comments:

Zuzana said...

Sorry about you ankle and knee, that is awful. I hope you will get better soon.
xo

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hope your leg gets better soon!