Monday, April 5, 2010

For Hayden

Most kids go through a stage where they are fascinated by dinosaurs and Hayden is no exception.  Since my camera is broken and is in the camera hospital I have been having fun editing and experimenting with editing my photos.  Yesterday however I realized that I did not have a photo that I liked for Easter that I hadn't already used somewhere so I pulled out my sketches and used one of them.  While I was looking through my sketches I ran across several dinosaur sketches done at several different times for several different grandsons.  To make them brand new for Hayden I used my photo editing programs to give them a whole new look.
Enjoy

3 comments:

Zuzana said...

Great sketches! I particularly like the one next to last, the purple one of some flying pre-historic birds with a modern twist.;)
Great new look to your blog, I like it.;)
xo
Zuzana

Vagabonde said...

You are very creative. I think Hayden, or any child, would like your pictures. Thank you for your tip on picnic, I’ll go and look at their site.

Unknown said...

Goodness, I can't remember how may dinosaurs my boys had when they were young... so many hours of enjoyment for them, now they are now 37 and 40 and they still have them... along with the Star Wars characters... this brought back fond memories... I enjoyed.