Sunday, November 22, 2009

Keeping my promise


Today after coming home from church, having been inspired by the lesson given, I felt good, at peace with myself. I decided to rest and went to sleep but when I got up I just took a leisurely pace and did that which I felt I wanted to do. I updated my profile on MyShutterSpace and got rid of my complaints about my problems between my computer and the site. I hate complaining and being a whiner. I went though some of the pictures from others on the site and found many new people who I invited to be friends with on the site. I edited a picture that I took of a barn at the end of the road. One that I kept saying I really liked but kept putting off because while I really liked it I didn't think enough other people would like it. So I didn't make it enough of a priority to get out my tripod to take pics of it. I took the photo after my promise to myself to take pictures just because I liked them. Today I took it one step further and edited it and posted it. Before I could finish with the description I already had a compliment on it which just goes to show that maybe I should trust my instincts more.

1 comment:

Jeannette StG said...

Most moms hate whining! Because we have to put up with it so much when our kids are little LOL
I just put up a sign on my 2 blogs: blogging without obligation. If you like it, put it on your blog! Because...it's YOUR blog!!