Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good Morning

Good morning all; I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunshiny day. It's amazing what a good nights sleep will do, especially when it's nice outside, no rain, no migraine and plenty of sunshine. A couple of weeks ago I posted the top picture on a photography site and a friend, Wayne D suggested that I clone out the moon. I had no idea what he was talking about and had never been able to get the cloning tool to work to find out what it did. Well I kept playing with it and two night ago I figured out how to use it. I took out the most annoying powerline on one of the pictures I posted last night and this morning I cloned out the moon on this picture. GO, me. It has some flaws but, for a first attempt I think I did pretty well. Now I just have to learn to finese it. Thanks Wayne.


No comments: