Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Confused? bare trees, autumn leaves, rose blooms, winter berries

I am so excited for the first time I am laying down with my feet up and doing my blog. I've had the computer for a couple of days and Tom, Benn and I have been working on getting it set up with programs and data. It still is not quite organized like I would like, but it is useable.
I also had a touch of serendipity with the programs. With the old computer for some reason we had an editing program that didn't get put on; I don't think Jeremy and I
could figure out how to do it. I wasn't going to worry about it but Tom went through the programs and any program that was for photography he put on. The program, Photo Suite went on with no problem and I think it is going to be my favorite program. Not only do I really like this program but it does a good job of replacing the programs that can not be upgraded for my new computer. A real good case of serendipity.

Then on the way to the library yesterday I saw this little garden and it stuck me as a perfect representation of what I have been seeing all around me. The plants and the weather can't seem to make up it's mind as to what season this is. I have seen flowers blooming next to fall leaves, my veggie garden has started producing again, tomatoes and green peppers. My herb garden is growing like crazy. I have trees that lose leaves with every whisper of wind. I have flower buds in my front flower garden.

The plants seem truly confused than I saw this garden with all of it combined. It had bare trees, autumn leaves, green trees, roses blooming including rusebuds, winter berries and trees with algae on them and had to take this picture.

I decided to use this picture to explore my new program and have some fun with my new computer and program before I went back to organizing. I hope you enjoy the fun editing I have done.

No comments: