Saturday, July 16, 2011

Relief








Jack Benny rose and spider guest
On a rainy day








Jack Benny rose and spider guest
On a rainy day
Art edit
 It was drizzling outside but it had also cooled things off a great deal. What a relief! Just standing outside a couple of days ago would make the sweat drip down my back; I'm still getting wet outside but it feels so cool and refreshing.








Blanketflower in the rain








Blanketflower in the rain
In the star lit sky
Art Edit
 I still can't go out in the garden and work so I am practicing with picnik.com and having quite the good time. Some people might complain that today is cold and dreary but I think it is absolutely wonderful, cool and refreshing; a relief from the heat. You just have to know how to make it fun. I took some delightful water dropped photos then came in and played with them.







Leaves in the rain







Leaves in rain
Art edit


Enjoy

☺☺☺Johnina☺☺☺

No comments: