Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Pleasant day of rest

A pleasant day outside not really sunny, but pleasant. Nice temperature, slight breeze, just feels nice. Slept in this morning and when I got up and looked out my kitchen window; my backyard was alive with movement there was all these little birds in the grass eating away. They were well hidden so mostly all I could see was movement and an occasional bird; it was kind of magical to watch them appear and disappear. A pleasant way to start the day.
I've brushed the big dog and with enough Milk Bones (what dog won't behave for a Milk Bone) and a leash and good brush; it can be very relaxing.
Now I've just doing what I want on my computer watching an old Disney movie on the Hallmark channel. I haven't seen the Gnome Mobile since I was a kid and am quite enjoying it.
My little dog, Rascal, is on medication that makes him have to go outside about every 2 hours or so, so I'm real glad it's nice out plus it keeps me from getting stiff. I've kind of overdone the last couple of days trying to make up for the time in the hospital and moving slowly cause I didn't feel good so I pushed too hard and really needed to rest up in preparation for the next couple of days.
I'm feeling better now and I'm grateful to be feeling well enough to enjoy it. I wish you, my friends, a Happy Holiday this year. ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: