Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tom's dinner


I have not been feeling well for a couple of days, in fact I've been pretty miserable and I've been sleeping lots. Tom quite often makes dinner for us, but tonight he went the extra mile and made homemade chicken soup and homemade rolls from scratch. Yummy. He figured I needed a nice flavorful nutritious meal. He went into the freezer and found all kinds of veggies which he added, to boost the nutrition. Tom is a meat and potatoes kind of guy so adding the veggies was a real treat for me and a nice gift from Tom. His rolls tonight were the best I've had in a long time. His thoughtful gift was wonderful and just what I needed.
For the last two days I've been working on this edit of this pink zinnia. I've reworked it three times and though it's still not exactly what I had in mind; I do like it.

No comments: