Saturday, November 5, 2011

Congratulations Frog on a Pumpkin

Frog on a pumpkin has demonstrated that which I have read about the economy and that is that small businesses on blogs and the Internet are the ones that are growing and beginning to thrive.  They got to do a graveyard scene at the Playboy Mansion; while this is not a place I would visit, it is a great venue for them to show off their considerable talent. It seems odd that Internet craft and art  blogs sites are the ones that are taking off, until I thought about it. And I've come to the conclusion that since there is no longer the need to only go to craft and art fairs to get what you want; an Internet search will find it. If you can afford the shipping you can purchase from almost anywhere in the world. 
I need to stop getting distracted and work on getting my photography website up an growing.

Enjoy
☺☺☺Johnina ☺☺☺
PS please excuse any errors in this blog.  Being sick and in the hospital makes it hard to think.  I've spent an hour getting this one paragraph done (I keep hitting the wrong keys, too, thank goodness for spell check) and I'm now ready to go to sleep

No comments: