Monday, December 20, 2010

Love and Happiness

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
 Herman Cain quotes (American business man, author and speaker)
 I love my hobby of photography and it does bring great happiness into my life.  I feel like I have made great strides in the quality of my photos which does indeed lift my spirits and brings me joy and someday maybe I can have enough success to turn it into a business.  But even if the business never materializes the joy is still there.
Johnina :^A

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Neat shot!

Paul C said...

I like how the quote expresses so well your enjoyment of photography and writing on your online journal.

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely image and message, Johnina! This is exactly how I feel about my art.

MedaM said...

Yes, I too feel the same about my photos, well not all of them, but many of them really make me happy. I love this photo of yours and your words are lovely and inspiring too.