Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summer moon



Since I'm a little behind on the August Break challenge and since the idea behind it is to get people to look and photograph the world around them, and since I am having a hard time going with the themes, I decided to just look around me and photography what peeks my interest.


We've had a lot of rain here lately which has makes for wonderful and at times dramatic skies.   These photos are of the moon on a cloudy night.  I love the sense of mystery that the clouds impart.


I tried different settings and used my zoom on my camera a Canon Powershot SX30 IS which produced a great variety of  looks and moods.


The clouds finally moved out of the way for a few minutes and I was able to get this clear shot of the moon.


☺☺☺Enjoy☺☺☺
Johnina

No comments: