Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Still having fun



Today's photo for the challenge were these pigeons that my grandsons pointed out to me as we were running errands.  Since they were so excited about them I stopped the car so they could get a good look at them and I could, of course, photograph them.


This was the original photo, not exactly going along with the theme of three, but still in need of some fun I again went with Photoscape to produce the photo on the top.   I used the editor>filters>distorts>3, which is where the three came in.  I know it's a bit of a stretch but it was the best I could do.
I'm not quite sure which I like better.  What do you think?


This last photo is just one I took at the same time.  So glad my grandsons pointed them out to me.

☺☺☺Enjoy☺☺☺
Johnina

No comments: