Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Passion perspective


Everybody has a passion for something; passions in your life bring excitement, joy and in all ways enhance your life.  These Passionflowers represent two of my passions, photography and gardening.  With the advent of digital photography I have been able to grow and develop my skills simply because now I can take many pictures of the same object and experiment to my hearts content

Just recently my Passionflowers have started to bloom and yesterday there was a particularly pretty one in bloom so I decided to take many photos of it and see how changing the angle of my camera would change the look of my photographic art.



I edited them in Picasa keeping the crop dimensions and color editing the same for each photo.  The only differences come from the camera angle.


 I was surprised when the camera angle did on occasion make a difference in the colors that showed up.


My garden and flowers brighten my day.  After I have left my home I always come back to the beauty that my family and I have created.  My garden; my other passion.


“Nothing great in the world has been accomplished without passion”


Enjoy
☺☺☺Johnina☺☺☺

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lolit C said...

I love the passiflora... (passion flower).. you have captured them perfectly...

Jeannette StG said...

Beautiful Johnina!
This is the first time I actually see the passion flower in someone's yard!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing I've been looking for something just like this.
Estetik

poodle skirt said...

nice post

katty caceres said...

Hi, I'm currently in the search for sites or blogs. I really liked your site, would like to exchange links. I can add you to my blog for a list of links or as a linked minipost so that my visitors can see your site as well, in return I ask my web links

any questions only contact me

greetings, I am waiting for your answer.
katty.caceres28@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Really a great thanks to give us a important suggestion. Thnaks for the reply.
military shirts

securitysystemideatechnosolutions said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.
digital video recorder in Balasore

ipcamera in debagarh said...

Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!ipcam

era in debagarh

securitysystemideatechnosolutions said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
digital video recorder in Bhubaneswar