Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rose Garden

A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
Oscar Wilde


In my last post I gave you one of the reasons why I have been missing from the Internet and in this post I will give you another one.  This is more personal.  Those who have followed me know that I have multiple health problems and they got to the point where between the instability of the Internet and my health deteriorating combined to make the Internet experience more frustrating than I could handle.  I did however miss the friendships and the relationships that I had formed here which is why I am back.  Thank you all for your support.


While I was away I did continue to take photos and edit them.  I did not do as many as I had done in the past as my health would not permit it.  The roses pictured in this post are a few of my photos that I had fun editing.  Hope you enjoy them.
Serendipity stepped into my life once again when the Internet went down as it gave me the impetus to improve my health.  I did much research and have been able to make some lifestyle changes that have done much to get my on an upward spiral of improving health.  More on this in a later post.
In the meantime I hope you enjoy the beauty of the roses that bloom in my front yard.

  
Enjoy
☺♥☺Johnina☺♥☺

No comments: