Wednesday, January 6, 2010

33 YEARS !!!!


Today Tom and I have been married for 33 years, which I think is quite the accomplishment. I can't imagine not being married to him anymore and our marriage just keeps getting better. However as anyone with a chronic, unpredictable disease knows just because it is a day for celebration does not mean your body will co-operate. Today due to weather changes, extra exercise yesterday and just plain unpredictability I was feeling too sick to celebrate. This is disappointing to me and I'm sure to Tom, also. One thing about a chronic illness it interrupts and causes disappointments in my own life but also in the lives of those around me. Especially my loved ones, both family and friends, which sometimes makes me feel even worse. I have spent almost all day sleeping, if I sit down I go to sleep, which actually has been kind of nice because I've also had a horrible sinius migraine and every muscle in my body hurts. Tom however has been terrific. He made me french toast for breakfast and served it to me in bed and tonight he made homemade fried chicken strips and mashed potatoes. He is really getting to be a very good cook.
I'm just putting up a pretty picture that I like, an art edit that I did before I started writing down how I did them. It is still one of my favorite photos.

No comments: